Friday 1 March 2013

Found Messages

Wandering along a beach recently I found two pieces of rope that had been washed up with the last tide. The looped rope fragment reminded me of the returning of ideas, thoughts, places, patterns that seem to arise through out life. The last while has seen me return to a place I first visited as a teenager. A place where I felt I had been before, a place of comfort and strange familiarity. On visiting the area more recently the same feelings arose.

Over these last months I have been looping like the peice of rope and returning to this place. Tooing and frowing like the ebb and flow of the tide that bought the fragments of rope up onto the beach.  I feel compelled to continue to explore the pathway to this place, it is a destination that calls, touches something deep within and brings up feelings that are unexplainable in words.

An adventure has begun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment