Tuesday 12 May 2015

Foraging for Self

          Just over a year ago I purchased this fibro shack in a small town on the Tasman Peninsula, Tasmania. The photographs here taken March 6, 2014 was just after settlement of the house....I was out of debt, wanted to live a simpler lifestyle...room to breathe....room to garden...and room to grow. I was already on the pathway....it was one day over one year five months that I had steeped out of a bus from Hobart and on arriving was over whelmed by a feeling of having a sense of place and this is where I was to be..........for how long I did not ask myself at that moment............it was a place to be for the moment... for the now.
 The block, about 3/4 acre goes down to a creek that flows into Parsons Bay......the banks of the creek then were overgrown with environmental weeds.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment